You know how to use tools but you want to get an intuitive feel for some of the core theory without getting bogged down by the nitty-gritty of math notations !!
No applied online courses cover this but academic courses drown you in equations and math.
The notes will help as
- Intuitive understanding of core fundamental concepts
- Useful for quick revision during interviews
- Quick Reference when stuck with practical problems?
The topics covered include
- Variance and it's understanding
- Transformations and different types
- Eigen Values
- Hessian Matrix
- Lagrange Multipliers (Optional)
Eigen Values, Hessian Matrix, Transformations, Variance, Lagrange Multipliers